Jeb!!!!$$$$? may have blown the last clear chance he had at winning the GOP nomination when he vented in public about his opponents and how he really has much better things to do than be President. While campaigning in South Carolina last weekend, Jeb!!!!$$$$? revealed the following:
If this election is about how we’re going to fight to get nothing done, then I don’t want any part of it. I don’t want to be elected president to sit around and see gridlock just become so dominant that people literally are in decline in their lives. That is not my motivation. I’ve got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that.
So Red felt compelled to compile a list of ten “really cool things” that Jeb!!!!$$$$? could do other than be President.
- Hold an actual Tea Party – you know with crumpets and cucumber sandwiches and all.
- Teach a first grade bilingual education class.
- Take a job at the Land Office working for son George P. Bush with out the Bush fils first complying with the Texas requirement that all job openings be publicly posted.
- Write that spy novel he’s been kicking around for several years.
- Brush up on his Jai Alai game.
- Get a personality transplant.
- Rhumba with Columba.
- Create a line of Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and Ben Carson voodoo dolls.
- Challenge Mitt Romney to a boxing match – loser has to endorse Donald Trump.
- Go home and never be heard from again.