Politico reports that Hillary Clinton thinks that Texas is in play in the November general election. According to interview with Rebecca Traister of New York Magazine, Clinton has indicated that “If black and Latino voters come out and vote, we could win Texas.”
Here is a list of ten Texas things that Red thinks are more likely to happen than Hillary winning ultra-Red Texas in November:
- LBJ rises from the dead to reclaim control of the Democratic party.
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick wears make-up and dress -insists on using Ladies room.
- The Texas Supreme Court rules against an insurance company.
- Mary Lou Bruner commits herself to lunatic asylum.
- Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller gives up cupcakes – loses 75 lbs.
- Land Commissioner George P. Bush figures out that the laws apply to him too.
- The Rio Grande reverses course – flows backwards to Colorado.
- Trump builds wall – Mexico pays.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (TP-Texas) decides to not run for President in 2020.
- Brownsville freezes over.