The latest Houston Sports Talk Radio ratings are in and the verdict seems pretty clear. Josh Innes has failed to win an audience and AM-790 made a huge mistake in dismissing Houston Sports Talk Legend Charlie Pallilo. Here are the latest ratings with Red’s commentary.
1. Rich Lord/Sean Pendergast/Ted Johnson (2-6 p.m., KILT) (Cannot figure out why these guys are at the top – their show is complete fluff. Hmm – maybe that’s why?
2. Sean Salisbury/John Granato (11 a.m.-1 p.m., KFNC) (FM 97.1 is the oncoming powerhouse. This station must have upped their power – at one time you could hardly find them. Red will be listening more in the coming months.)
3t. John Granato/Raheel Ramzanali (9-11 a.m., KFNC) (Granato carries any show that he is on)
3t. Joel Blank/Barry Lamanack (1-4 p.m., KFNC) (Never heard them)
5. Paul Gallant (7-11 p.m., KILT) (Red has better things to do than listen to Paul Gallant in the evenings)
6t. Fred Faour/A.J. Hoffman (4-7 p.m., KFNC) (Who are these guys?)
6t. Mike Meltser/Seth Payne (6-10 a.m., KILT) (Red actually likes this show)
8. John Lopez/Cody Stoots (10 a.m.-2 pm, KILT) (Morons)
9. Sean Jones/Adam Clanton (11 a.m.-2 p.m., KBME) (Will listen under pain of torture)
10t. Lance Zierlein/Matt Thomas (6-9 a.m., KBME) (Will someone offer Lance Zierlein a real job?)
10t. Josh Innes (2-6 p.m., KBME) (Total embarrassment)
12. Greg Koch/N.D. Kalu (9-11 a.m., KBME) (Nice guys but not long for this market)